Mon Mar 13, 2023
The O2 : Peninsula Square, London, SE10 0DX
Seated: Under 15s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites such as Viagogo / Stubhub.
2. A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. If you choose to receive a mobile ticket, only genuine mobile tickets will be accepted for entry (we’ll give you full instructions on how to access your mobile tickets after you book). If you purchased more than one ticket and ticket transfer is unavailable, your guests must be with you at time of entry. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry.
5. If you choose to receive a ticket via email, your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and/or be tied to the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through authorised resale sites (see list below).
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated.
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Authorised resale websites
Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange
For access information, please click here.