MMM respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. This statement describes how we collect and use the information your have submitted.
Terms and Conditions of Content Upload:
You agreed to allow MMM to listen and or watch the content you have uploaded and to share with any third party contracted to or by MMM.
You accept that MMM will not be able to respond to every person that has uploaded an entry submission.
You accept that if you have not received any form of communication from MMM after 28 days of submission, your entry has not been successful.
You accept that after 60 days of initial upload, MMM will automatically delete your content if you have been unsuccessful.
You agree to be added to the MMM database to receive email communications unless you have opted out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
Collection of Personal Information
MMM will collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address and music content etc) when you complete the MMM drop box. Please do not submit your any information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Any information that you submit to MMM via this website will remain confidential and will not be passed to any third party unless we are required to do so by law or if it becomes necessary to defend and protect the right of property or person of MMM limited. We may however disclose your personal information and or music related content to companies and individuals who perform business functions and services on behalf of MMM.
If you provide your contact email address, we will automatically assume that you will be happy to receive information from us unless you notify us in writing (email@example.com) to the contrary.
Collection of Other Information
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Metropolis Music Management website and geographical location. We sometimes use the non-personal information that we collect to improve the design and content of the website and to enable us to personalise your experience.
What we do with your information
The personal information that you provide will be available to Metropolis Music Management will be used for the following purposes:
- to process music management enquiries received via the website
- to listen and watch the content you have provided
- to register you for and send you newsletters
- to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you from ourselves
- we may from time to time use your personal information to send you automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services and the services of third party suppliers, in each case with your prior consent. These email messages may contain features that help us make sure you received and were able to open the message. You may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages at any time, free of charge, by replying to the message with "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or by following the instructions in any marketing communication.
Retention of Data
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
Changes to the Policy
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or you wish to update your details or remove your personal data from our records, please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Metropolis Music Management website.